পদের নাম : Legal Manager
প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম : Coats Bangladesh Ltd.
চাকরির বিবরণ / দায়িত্বসমূহ
- Ensure timely preparation of contracts/agreements as per business need in compliance with relevant local and international laws with particular focus on company interest.
- Maintain complete records of all company agreements/legal documents and ensure timely revision of it before expiry of the terms.
- Review all counterparty contracts/documents and provide necessary legal inputs/ suggestions to safeguard company interest.
- Provide necessary legal advice/ help for any legal issues, conflicts, court cases and litigation as and when arise.
- Must have up to date knowledge on changes in different relevant business laws/statue to recommend right legal recourses for company.
- Keep robust relation with external legal counsels/lawyers to ensure best and cost effective legal advices for company.
- Must have prudence and experience to manage the legal issues – when to escalate or when to seek external legal help.
- Ensure all Government licences; permission etc. are renewed on due course of time by complying company’s code of conduct and protecting company’s interest
- Collaborate with concerned functions of the business and relevant Government offices to obtain statutory approvals/ licences/permission that may require by business for project time to time.
- Work together with company HR to ensure compliance to Labor Act & Rules
- In addition to above the incumbent will need to perform following activities jointly with Tax manager or relevant finance manager:
- Ensure that the company complies with local tax legislation, such as:
- Return preparation & filing, defending all pending tax appeal etc.;
- Transfer pricing methodology is fully applied.
- Quarterly VAT & Withholding tax return submission;
- TDS & VDS requirements etc
- Company secretarial role to ensure legal compliance in the following area:
- Statutory accounts are prepared and submitted to Registrar of Joint Stock (RJSC) in time along with annual return;
- Arranging board meeting;
- Minutes drafting, keeping records and circulation as needed;
- Keeping updated RJSC documents such as PD, Form VI, XII, IX etc.
- Preparation and submission of foreign direct investment report to BB.
- Ensure that the company complies with local remittance legislation (e.g. tax law, remittance / foreign currency law, transfer pricing law etc.) including monitoring settlement process of group charges such as Sales Commission / Rebates, Management Charges, Royalty & IT Charges etc.;
- Monitoring bonded warehouse and Board of Investment related compliances and recommend appropriate actions to the respective functions;
চাকরির ধরন : ফুল টাইম
- LLB/LLM from reputed University is minimum mandatory. (Bar at law is a plus)
- A part qualified accountant- part qualified CMA/CA/ACCA.
- Chartered Secretary.
- প্রযোজ্য নহে
- Strong skill on company Bond matters
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Working experience for corporate legal with reputed organisation/MNC
- Candidate Specification (Desirable)
- Excellent networking and influencing skills to mingle with different level of people.
- High moral character and ethics.
- Good team player & learner.
- Quick decision-making ability in a complex and complicated legal & business situation.
- Keen to take responsibility and to progress within the organisation.
- Strong analytical powers and attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both legal and non-legal matters.
কর্মস্হল : Dhaka
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ : ডিসেম্বর ১৭, ২০১৭
ল’ইয়ার্স ক্লাব বাংলাদেশ ডটকম জব ডেস্ক