মাসে ৬৫ হাজার টাকা বেতনে প্রোগ্রাম অফিসার নিয়োগ দিচ্ছে বিএনডব্লিউএলএ
পদের নাম: Program Officer – Case Management
প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: Bangladesh National Woman Lawyers’ Association (BNWLA)
খালি পদ: ০১
Project/Program : Strengthened and Informative Migration Systems – SIMS Project
Probation Period : 3 months
Job Type : Contractual – Initially for One Year. (Extendable based on performance and available fund)
Reported to : Project Manager
Job Location: Dhaka with frequent field movement
- The Program Officer-Case Management works as part of the SIMS’s Project Team, under the leadership, support, and guidance and direct supervision of the Project Manager.
- Area of Responsibilities:
- Contributes in designing of online database and monitor & follow up the smooth functioning of the system.
- Regular Coordination with PO-Access to Justice (BNWLA) and District Coordinator on regular input in the database.
- Ensure documentation on cases including relevant input in online database and undertake M&E functions as required.
- Track progress and Analysis Gaps in the practice and procedure of the Cases (from online database and as well discussion/visiting relevant stakeholders) dealt by the project and share/flag key issues for Advocacy/Reform/ PIL within the project communication channel.
- Support generating evidence for PIL and Advocacy and coordinating PIL filling and post-PIL interventions.
- Co-facilitate PIL related Workshops, Meeting, Campaign and capacity building activities of MNGO and GO stakeholders.
- Introduce periodic reporting system (mainly monthly and quarterly) for projects on the progress according to Annual Plan of Operation.
- Visit field to triangulate to collect data for the case management system.
- Reports to Program Manager.
- Work in close cooperation with project team to meet the legal cell team in the case management system.
- Represent BNWLA when and where necessary.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is by no means exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as required.
চাকরির ধরন: ফুল টাইম
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা: Master of Law (LLM)
অভিজ্ঞতা: ৬ থেকে ৮ বছর
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- বয়স ৩৫ থেকে ৪০ বছর
- Demonstrated capacity in documentation, analytical ability and quality report writing both in English and Bangla
- Excellent working experiences with government structures and key stakeholders at district level and track record in case management will be add value.
- Excellent experience of the rights-based approach and pursuing rights for a disadvantaged group.
- Advanced computer literacy, including Access, SPSS and experience in case management system and case analysis.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Understanding of access to justice and migrant sector in Bangladesh
- Self-motivated, proactive and target oriented
- Good report writing along with analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, proactive, positive and target oriented
- Capability of working in challenging and demanding situations.
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule and travel in Bangladesh frequently
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities/ multitasking
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
বেতন: টাকা. ৬৫০০০ (মাসিক )
কোম্পানীর সুযোগ সুবিধাদি
- T/A, Mobile bill, Insurance
- বেতন পর্যালোচনা: বার্ষিক
- উৎসব ভাতা: ২টি (বার্ষিক)
আবেদনের পূর্বে পড়ুন
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Women and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. Existing staff may also apply.
- Any types of persuasion would be treated negatively.
- আবেদনকারীকে অবশ্যই জীবনবৃত্তান্তের সাথে ছবি পাঠাতে হবে
রিজিউমি গ্রহণের উপায়
- If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your application along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae not more than 4 pages mentioning three referees, copy of all academic certificates, experience certificates, national ID and passport size photograph to HR Department – Bangladesh National Woman Lawyers` Association (BNWLA), Head Office: 48/3, Monico-Mina Tower, West Agargaon, Dhaka-1207 on or before 9 January 2021.
- Please mark position name on top of the envelope.
- Or Send email to: email@example.com with all above mentioned documents