Dr. M. Zahir, an eminent jurist and a renowned corporate and constitutional lawyer of the…
- DIU Holds Law Lecture on Child Rights in South Asia
- Whether appointment of a lawyer for a fugitive child is mandatory or not?
- Whether further remand of an accused, after confessional statement, is lawful?
- Dying Declaration of Nusrat Jahan Rafi
- From Apprentice to Advocate : A memoir
- Circumstantial Evidence And The Principle Of ‘Last Seen Theory And Motive’
- Whether ‘legal aid’ is a constitutional right?
- How an insane person can seek exemption from Criminal act
Dhaka ,Thursday 16 May, 2019