পদের নাম: Program Officer – Advocacy & Networking
প্রতিষ্ঠানের নাম: Amrai Pari Paribarik Nirjaton Protirodh Jot (We Can)
খালি পদ: ০১
Amrai Pari Paribarik Nirjaton Prothirodh Jot is looking for a dynamic and dedicated `Program Officer` for its “Creating Spaces to take action on violence against women and girls” project supported by Global Affairs Canada and Oxfam GB. The details eligibility requirement of the position as mentioned below:
- Facilitate meeting, training/workshops/roundtables with influencers on legal frameworks.
- Coordinate to develop practical, technical tools and legal training for influencers.
- Manage advocacy, lobbying and contribution of drafting for new laws or implementation of existing laws.
- Conduct design and implementation of edutainment materials for advocacy/campaigns.
- Coordinate study, research and provide necessary support to team for developing ToRs for consultancy.
- Coordinate/participate in alliance building/strengthening forums/workshops.
- Facilitate peer-to-peer mentoring and exchanges to support learning and accountability across program stakeholders.
- Provide assistance in development of project concept notes, project proposal, preparing budget, documentation and planning.
- Develop different types of report writing and ensure program quality through monitoring.
- Documentation and dissemination of program findings.
- Skilled on using different computer software, innovation and mobilization.
- Should be very good in communicating in English and writing skill.
- Smart presentation skills and well conversant in writing case study.
- Support in Media communication, Website management, Social media management.
- In addition to perform other job related duties as assigned.
চাকরির ধরন: ফুল টাইম
শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা: Masters degree from any reputed university.
অভিজ্ঞতা: ৫ থেকে ৬ বছর
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- Minimum 5 – 6 years working experiences in advocacy in NGO/Development sector especially on Gender, Violence against Women and Early Marriage issues.
- Knowledge on human rights, women’s rights, domestic violence, child marriage and subsequent Acts.
- Able to make efficient plan and optimum utilisation of available resources.
- Knowledge on context analysis, data analysis and evaluation process.
- Knowledge on general administration, project and financial management.
- Computer literacy on MS Word, Excel, Power point and more.
- Able to prepare reports and fact findings.
কর্মস্থল: Dhaka (frequent field visit)
বেতন: Salary Range: BDT 337441/- yearly (Gross)
আবেদনের পূর্বে পড়ুন
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and personal interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever.
- Women and members of diverse indigenous group are especially encouraged to apply for above positions
- Amrai Pari Paribarik Nirjaton Protirodh Jot – WE CAN is an equal opportunity employer
রিজিউমি গ্রহণের উপায়
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirements are invited to apply with a complete CV with two references and recent photograph to:
Executive Coordinator, Amrai Pari Paribarik Nirjaton Protirodh Jot – WE CAN
6/4 A (2nd floor), Sir Syed Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh or firstname.lastname@example.org
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ: ডিসেম্বর ৩১, ২০১৯